Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jordana Incolor lip jelly gloss in 03 Watermelon Delight





Hey guys,

So I was walking around a nearby drugstore trying to find a nice coral lipgloss. So after my endless search I came across these little pot glosses, and decided to check them out. Immediately this pretty candy coloured pink one caught my eye, and that's the Watermelon Delite! I've been searching endlessly for a nice watermelon color so I decided to get it. It's really cheap too which is great! I just prayed and hoped that it would actually show up on my lips...I sometimes have trouble with things not showing up on me...so I bought it and I LOVE IT! I was greatly surprised by the beautiful pink color that was as a result of this little gem and not to mention it smells like a watermelon flavoured candy!! It's not sticky or anything but feels very moisturizing, it reminds me of MAC's Hello Kitty Popster tendertone!! Sooo...just thought I'd share a little drugstore goodie with you all :)

Also, I see myself using this over Mac's Myth lipstick to help make it wearable and a true baby pink...

Check it out!



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lovely colour on beautiful lips... could get a clearer foto? this looks like a camera phone.