Monday, May 11, 2009

My customized mascara wand




Okay so I was watching a Pixiwoo video and Sam was raving about the Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara, the evidence supporting her raves were right before my very eyes too....made me a lil distraught because, I'm in Jamaica, there is no Rimmel out here...so for a while I would just watch the vids and it came to me, it seems that the brush has those rubber bristles like the Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara wand. I love this mascara, one of my faves, it was my LOVE before L'Oreal's Carbon Black Voluminous came into my life....anyway, because I loved it so much I saved the brush, I don't remember why I didn't buy another one, maybe I just wanted to try out something else....anyway so I said geez I could probably make this brush...so out came the mustache scissors from my eyebrow things and I sat cutting away, trying to just make 3 'balls' on the wand....and...voila...

And nice long, think spidery (sans clumping) lashes!!!! This is the customized mascara brush with Rimmel's Extra Super Lash Mascara:


Lashes with no mascara (forgive the puffy eyes):

No comments: