Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yellow Nail Polish - BRUCCI Emmi & Olli Go Bananas

Hey hey hey! So i finally got my Milani Nail Polish in Totally Cool...which I showed a pic for in my last post thanks to Michele from Alllacqueredup.com!

But while I was off to get that, i found a nice yummy yellow, and I hadn't ever seen a yellow anywhere in JA before, so I HAD to get it! I was hesitant, because BRUCCI apparently refuses to become a part of the BIG 3 (Toulene, Dibutyl Pthalate and Formaldehyde free), but I still got it...I figure I just won't wear it as much or it will just have to do until I get a yellow that is in the BIG 3. I did find that, it was a bit hard to apply, it seems to have dried too quickly making it hard to correct while painting...if you get what I mean and on the occasion was a bit streaky but, it came out well after 2 coats!. It reminds me of Banana Bandana from OPI's Summer '09 Collection - SUNbelievable!

See pics below :)

In Natural Light:











With flash:

No comments: