Thursday, November 26, 2009

Maybelline Mascara Showdown!



On left eye (your left) : Upper lashes- Lash Stiletto, Lower Lashes- Colossal, On right eye : Upper lashes - Pulse Perfection and on Lower Lashes- Lash Stiletto
(click it to see it closer)
My lashes without anything on them :)

So my thoughts??

Of all three, Lash Stiletto is the one I love the most! It gives me lots of length and even volume!! I seriously love this one!!!

Okay, I'm trying not to be biased because I have the Lancome Oscillation mascara (thanks to DE from beautylogicblog.com - I won this) but Pulse Perfection didn't come close for me! I don't know if this is because the formula is waterproof...since I haven't used waterproof in a while, I have no idea if they are usually a bit drier in formulation than regular mascaras... but this certainly didn't give my lashes any drama! The button requires much more effort as well than Oscillation, and I could see this annoying some ppl. I mean I had to seriously use strength to press this thing, whereas with Oscillation you just barely touch it and its good to go! ANDDD if I didn't have Oscillation, I still wouldn't be over the moon with this mascara....I much prefer Lash Stiletto or my all time fave for Maybelline the Define-a-lash Volume! I remember the first time I used the Oscillation mascara, I almost jumped out my skin because my lashes looked sooooo false!!! Geez I got tons of length and volume...love at first sight practically....not to mention the wonders of going over the lashes after with the Lancome Hypnose mascara wand...now that for me is magic! I think my next mascara purchase will be Hypnose!



Colossal I didn't love the first time I tried at a beauty supplies store, but decided to try it anyway! And I must say it's really not that bad lol! I love this one too, maybe not as much as Lash Stiletto but this one impressed me more than Pulse Perfection....for sure! I know that in the pic I only have it on the lower lashes but actually, for me, this is where it counts! If a mascara doesn't make those lower lashes look like they came right off of a doll..don't even bother with it! LOL! I think Colossal did a much better job on the lower lashes than the Lash Stiletto tho, based on the pic especially! So...just goes to show, don't knock it till you tried it! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great combo! Love your re-do Charlene. :D

Shumpy said...

I use stiletto and it works wonders for me...