Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Mama lotion for Non Baby Mamas!

I don't know why or how I didn't think of it sooner....how many times have I walked by this product in the supermarket or the pharmacy without taking a second look because it said pregnancy and motherhood. I mean DUH, being that it's made for a baby mama, certain ingredients would be eliminated and it would be an excellent hydrator...Ladies, I'm talking about this :

This is what Curel says about it:

CurĂ©l® Life's Stages® nurturing comfort® Moisture Cream was developed with OB/GYNs to address dry skin issues during pregnancy. This fast-absorbing cream helps your skin withstand the changes of pregnancy by increasing elasticity over 100%, helping to smooth the appearance of stretch marks. It also relieves dry, tight skin, making it soft and comfortable, including postpartum skin. It's even safe to use on your baby. Size: 8.5 oz

  • Paraben & petrolatum free
  • Dermatologist & OB/GYN tested
  • Non-greasy
  • Mineral oil-free
  • Hypoallergenic

ANDDDD it smells sooooooooo good...it's a nice mix of clean and fruit/flower....which is RIGHT up my alley. ANDDDDDD it has collagen and elastin!!!! Good stuff huh??!! I think so!!!

I got sunburnt, despite my sunblock, whilst on a photo shoot on Sunday for my friend's album cover ( I was MUA), and so my shoulders are looking really burnt and dry. I put some of this stuff on my shoulders and sunburn who??? It's looking and feeling sooo hydrated! I have dry skin issues, but my skin is also sensitive so this seems perfect. I have a pesky excema spot that I'm going to see if this lotion irritates. I'm also a paraben free etc etc junkie....where I can really help it, I prefer to go that way! SO i'm really happy about it being paraben free too!

Also the ingredients are just very basic, they even go as far as to say what each is for eg. Cetearyl Alcohol (Stabilize) ... I have always wondered what that ingredient was for!

CUREL THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS so that I, a non baby mama (well not just yet...give hubby and I a couple years alone first hehe) could enjoy!!!!

No comments: