Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Itty Bitty Haul + NOTD

Hey lovely ladies,

How are ya??? I hope that all is well, it's rainy here in JA and therefore cooled down a bit, for which I AM GLAD! Dang it's been hot!

Anyway...on to the pics...

Color Club Nail polish : Lazer Pink (this color is soooooo bright! I LOVEEE! I had such a hard time trying to pick up the neon goodness of this pink.... you can kinda see it in the one below...

You see the real shade of pink on my toes in the pic below...

Jordana Easy Liners in Blue Denim and Sea Green, Aquafina lip balms (I LOVEEE), Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Twinkled Pink, L'Oreal l/g in Berry Burst (Sheer colour juice), VS Beauty Rush l/g : Passion Fruit Pop x 2!!

Okay...Revlon Lipstick in Twinkled Pink ( IIII LOOOOVE THIS) (above the eye liner swatches), Jordana Easy liner in Blue Demin and Sea Green (dang these are soo pretty and soo inexpensive, creamy and rich! I LOVE) and from L-R: L'Oreal Sheer Colour Juice Lipgloss in Berry Burst and VS Beauty Rush lip gloss in Passion Fruit Pop - this is so pretty I had to buy 2. You see, my lips are very pigmented, so it's hard to get a nice baby pink, glossy lip (without lipstick and the whole she bang)....I'd been eyeing this one from NY but didn't get it, so I was elated when I saw it here and picked it up right away. I tried it out after lunch and this is alllll I've been searching for!!! It would seem that I have naturally baby pink or light pink lips...but I don't and that's the point! So I'm glad I found this!!!!! YAY!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Twinkled Pink (such a pretty baby pink shade, exactly what I was looking for...and VS Beauty Rush Lipstick in Passion Fruit Pop on top)


SIMPLE! This will be the first in a long time that I'll be using a "system" if you may....cleanse, tone, moisturize. I was actually out to get the Simple Facial Wipes, but it seems the store was out and so i said I'd try this instead...Sooooo I'll def tell you how that goes...so far so good though, it's not in the least irritating, and my skin feels reaaalllly soft! I'm loving this so far! The eye makeup remover (the one that's laid down) hmmm....still on the fence, i have to rub quite a few times to get my mascara off....apparently the wipes do a much better job?? ANYWAY....the cost for these are quite reasonable and my skin seems to be loving all this simple goodness so, pure love thus far! :)


4 comments:

Tina A. said...

Wow! Those neon pinks look fabulous on you!!!
And that lip combination... just lovely!!!

:)
xoxoxo

Charlene said...

thanks so much hon!!

Marce said...

Wow I love those hot pink neon nails! I need a nail polish like that, stat. The rest of the haul is cute too...
Have a great weekend!

Charlene said...

Yeah Marce it is hot!!! I love it, i can't bear the thought of taking it off lol :) thanks and enjoy ur weekend too!