Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NOTD: Sinful Colours Professional : What's Your Name


So I think everyone knows that the darks are back for fall! We don't have fall in Jamaica but it certainly doesn't stop us from being trendy! Heck no!!! So, this is my first time wearing a real true black nail polish....I never thought I'd wear a black....(Khloé Kardashian made me do it!!) haha, but seriously this is one gorgeous nail polish, not only is it a rich beautiful black but it has light blue/teal/purple flecks in it, colour varies with the angle, which spices it up!!! I looooveeee this nail polish and IT IS Toulene free etc... :) It also wears very well.. I've had it on since last week Tuesday and I took this pic just now, I only had edge wear, but I put nail polish on my edges for the pics. I don't know if it's safe to say this doesn't chip easily, but I do know that my Sally Hansen top coat helps a lot, and also I think a major factor may be in the application. I always seal it on the edge of my nail after every coat.

This looks like it could come from the Barielle Fall Collection for 2009 called All Lacquered Up....except this only costed $1.99.

1 comment:

~*BabygirlBuffy*~ said...

Where do you buy your Sinful Colours nail polish? I can hardly ever find those in Jamaica & I love their range.