Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DRUGSTORE GOODIES!!!!!

Don't you just love receiving packages of unknown goodies!!!!! It just makes the day that much better!!! :D I can't wait to try the La Roche Posay samples, it also included the Thermal Spring Water Spray, I've wanted that forever!! I also got Lierac samples and a bunch of lip goodies which I will expore below!! BUT I'm so excited to have gotten the L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Masacara!!!! I'm really grateful for all my goodies, they were sent to me by my friend Suzanne in NY! I LOVE YOU SUE!!! You really looked out for me!! Thanks girl!

Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Cool Watermelon (I've wanted this forever)



Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink
L-R: Maybelline Moisture Extreme L/s in Cool Watermelon, Rimmel lipsick- Airy Fairy, Maybelline Color Sensational L/s in Make Me Pink

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revlon Protective Liptint in ROSY (Oh & Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Marine Scene)Rosy on lips


Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - BORN WITH IT!
I love this shade so much!!! It's the Rimmel l/s in Airy Fairy for the NC42-44 complexion, but I suppose it would work well on everyone! I have Airy Fairy, and this is much more flattering, I must say and they look very alike when swatched on my hand.

(swatch of Born with it on my hand)

Born With It on Lips, Isn't is beautiful!!?? I LOVE!!!

L'Oreal Color Juice Sheer Juicy Lipgloss ( I LOVE THESE)
L-R: Raspberry Smash, Pina Colada, Cherry on Top

Cherry on Top on Lips (i loveeeeee)

Raspberry Smash on lips

Pina Colada on lips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Born With It looks great on you! I have Airy Fairy and I like it but it does seem to be just a tad cool on me. I'll have to try Born With It! Thanks!

Charlene said...

Oh yes you totally should!! I LOVE IT! Airy fairy is a tad cool on me too btw even though it's similar to Born With It....the latter is warmer :)