Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson's Memorial :(

(FOTD:Revlon Colorstay in 360 Golden Caramel (light layer), Eyes: NYX neutral trio, HIP creme liner in black, LANCOME OSCILLATION MASCARA (courtesy of Miss DE from beautylogicblog.com [I won it] I LOVE THIS! LOOK AT MY LASHES!! LOVE! It's really easy to use too!! I need to try the Maybelline one, to see if it's a cheaper alternative, Lips: MAC Pink Poodle l/glass & Cool and Aloof Lip Gelee.)




Sooooo hellloooo lovely ladies, how are you all today? I'm so very sad over MJ! :( I dressed up like him today, because I often hear that I look like him, I'll include pics lol. I don't know, everyone that performed I just have to give props because it was just such an emotional time, especially with the casket there :( man....Jermaine, Usher and Paris broke my heart. That little boy from Britain's Got Talent was really good though and John Mayer!! Such passionate performances, I'm so glad they had this for him, it was really sad but it was necessary...at least for me, and obviously thousands!

I feel so inspired to do my part to make and leave a legacy, I won't even say like MJ's, but we all have our own paths, I am praying that God will show me mine, because I wanna get started...pray for me! :(

Alright, well, I don't know how many of you watched the Memorial today, even though it was pretty much everywhere! What were your favourite moments?

And now for the pics! Okay, I had on full black, the only things I was missing were the hat, the glove and the socks! :( RIP MJ, I'm so blessed to have been born in your time! I'm so much more musically developed because of you! Thank you God, for giving him that beautiful voice, that amazing talent, and I pray that he somehow found his childhood and was happy....and that most importantly, his soul was right with you, so that we can meet in heaven. AMEN!







4 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

u look gorgeous, yeah u do look a tincy bit like him the memorial was so sad, i watched the whole thing wiping my tears away.. xx

Anonymous said...

ha! miss ma'am you are gorgeous! you did michael justice! so, I pretty much cried thru the entire memorial. when Paris spoke, I completely lost it! it was a beautiful and tasteful service.

Unknown said...

The memorial was sooo sad...

Charlene said...

I'm still recovering ladies....i feel so cried out :(